Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Football time!

(My future football player)It was exciting to be moving to Nebraska right in the middle of football season with us being Cornhusker fans. Clayton calls it "football game time." We got to enjoy a football game with my friend Leah, whom I have known my whole life, and her family. Their basement is the Nebraska football room and they have every Husker paraphenellia there is!
Clayton and Keegan

The first weekend after we moved here, Brody suprised me with tickets to a game. We had so much fun! I am not a huge fan of football, but being in Memorial Stadium with die-hard fans, seeing the sea of red is quite a breath taking experience.

We got to go to a second game with some of our family.

(Cousin Marcus, cousin Becki, my sister Joni, me and Brody)

(me, my dad, Joni)

No comments:

Post a Comment