Monday, March 30, 2009

Brody's Birthday Party

I was talking to my friend Laci last week, and her son overheard her talking about Brody's birthday and he said "I want to go to Brody's birthday party", so we had a party on Sunday. I made him a lemon cake with fun-fetti frosting per his request and we had friends over to help us eat it. The kids sure enjoyed their cake and ice cream. I was so excited to sit outside in the back yard and use our new patio furniture we bought last fall because we have hardly used it, but it turned out to be super windy so we stayed inside. Friday night I took Brody to a Sacramento King's game and we went out for sushi. We hadn't been for sushi since before we moved to California. It was a fun night out, just the two of us! Clayton stayed the night with my aunt and uncle for the first time, and he did wonderful. I could tell he had fun when I picked him up.
Brody had a lot of candles to blow out, he is getting up there in his years. Haha! ( He is the youngest of all our friends including me.)
Saturday was a beautiful day, I think it hit 80 degrees. I bought Clayton this sink from Costco. I just couldn't resist; he loves playing in the water! Brody and I enjoyed watching him, relaxing in our new Cabela's chairs we got for Christmas. It was the perfect Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment