Thursday, March 12, 2009

Complete Relaxation?!

Brody scheduled me a massage yesterday which I would have rather gave to him; not exactly my idea of a couple of hours without Clayton, I could be shopping! It was such a nice gesture for him to make the appointment and take off work so I was thankful. Going in there I told the therapist I wanted a "relaxing massage". As she began my massage I wondered if it was possible to completely relax as my mind raced with what I needed to get at Target, will I have enough time to cook dinner and eat and be somewhere at 6:00?, and.........next thing I hear is the therapist "Did that hurt?". Startled I said, "no". Therapist: "Well usually it is a sign that it hurts when you move". I had to laugh because for about 30 seconds I shut down and relaxed and then startled myself from doing it! Am I the only crazy one that has a hard time shutting down or is it a woman thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment