Sunday, March 8, 2009

My little helper



Yesterday morning I decided to quickly scrub the kitchen floor because it had really been bugging and needed it so bad! So I got my bucket and rag and made a vinegar solution which by the way is great for so many uses because it is effective at killing those germies and is environmentally friendly. Clayton managed to find his own rag and jumped right in helping me. This was a priceless moment watching my little guy so focused on the task at hand, covering every surface of our kitchen floor. I am so thankful for the patience God has given me as a mother in order for my child to learn and explore, even though it took me twice as long to clean the floor and there was more water on the floor than in the bucket.


1 comment:

  1. what a good little helper. send him over my way to teach tucker to do some moppin! :) i'm glad you're blogging danna!

    ReplyDelete